If you want to travel with you pet internationally, you will need an international health certificate. Our veterinarians are USDA Accredited and trained to help you with the documents needed to travel with your pet. Not all veterinarians can do this for you. You will need to review and supply us with some information. Traveling with your pet can be fun and also stressful when USDA forms are involved. So let’s work on getting everything ready together.

Before your appointment, please click on this link to take pets from the US to another country. Read all pages carefully. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Select Country under Choose your destination country and then View Requirements.

Taking a Pet FROM the U.S. to Another Country

Every country has different, very specific requirements for travel. Some countries even require testing that needs to be done several months in advance. In order to obtain a health certificate for your pet, you will need to give us a call to schedule an appointment. Prior to this appointment, please take time to review your destination country’s requirements.

One of our veterinarians will help guide you through this process, but informing yourself with the requirements prior to the appointment helps to both speed up the process and ensure that everything is complete before your anticipated travel date.