- 1 cup millet (3 cups cooked)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 cups (2 pounds) Primal Turkey Grind
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil or butter (or 1 tablespoon each). Some cats will prefer the taste of lard, either beef or pork.
- Animal Essentials Multi-Vitamin powder to be added with each meal
- 1 teaspoon fresh vegetable with each meal (optional)
Daily ration: Small cats = 1/4 – 1/2 cup;
Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
Add the millet, cover, and simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until the water is absorbed. (You may need to add a bit more water during cooking.) When the millet is soft, stir in the eggs.
Remove from heat. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Let cool.
Yield: About 8 cups. Freeze what will not be eaten in 2-3 days.
Medium cats = 1/2 – 2/3 cup
Large cats = 1 cup