- 1 pound Primal Turkey Mix
- 1/4 pound organic liver (either turkey or chicken)
- 1/4 pound whole oats
- 1/4 pound sweet potatoes,* coarsely chopped
- 1/4 pound celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons kelp powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 4 to 6 cups springwater
* with or without peels
Combine ail of the ingredients in a stainless steel pot with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the oats are soft.
Remove from the heat and let cool. With an electric hand mixer, or using a food processor and working in batches, blend all the ingredients into a nice puree.
Using ziplock bags or plastic containers, make up meal-sized portions and freeze whatever you won’t use within 3 or 4 days.