Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of animals do you take care of?
Cats, dogs, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, mice, rats, other small mammals. No birds or reptiles at this time.
- Where are you located? Which building do I go to?
When you make your appointment, our staff will direct you to either the North Building (brown, 1794 Taylor Road) or South Building (yellow, 1808 Taylor Road). All surgery patients go to the North Building.
- Do you have payment plans? What forms of payment do you accept?
Our payment options are credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), cash, personal checks, Carecredit.
- Who are your doctors?
See our doctors page.
- What products do you carry?
In our hospitals we carry Heartgard, Frontline Tritak, Revolution Hills, Purina, Iams, Royal Canine Foods. Also supplements for joint health. Our online store has a large selection of products that are shipped directly to you.
- What are your hours?
7 – 8am Surgery and Procedure Admission, North Building
South Building 8am – 5pm
North Building 7am – 7pm
South Building on Saturday 8am – 1pm.
- How do I make an appointment?
Call us at 216-321-6040. You can also use your Pet Portal and request an appointment.
- How long has the hospital been in the business?
Since 1960. Serving Cleveland and the Cleveland suburban area.
- How do I get medication delivered to my home?
Visit our online store and use your Pet Portal information. If you need further assistance, please call 216-321-6040.